Challenges and favor

3.16.15

I have been paying attention to the richness of God's favor in my life. Do you ever take time to do that?  Life moves quickly around us and our focus is more apt to be on what we need, what we are doing, what we don't have, that we think will make our life easier. My life seems to get busier and busier every week and I have made a decision to slow it down. I don't want to miss what my God is doing in my life, all the grace, all the blessings, all the favor.  I have found that, for the most part, I really do have all I need and if not, my God will supply if I ask Him.
Favor is a kind act, undeserved; something done or granted out of good will; the state of being approved or held in high regard.  Most of the time favor comes to me in the form of a challenge or something that can appear as negative at first. If I view all things through my own human eyes, I would become discouraged and upset, even fearful; but because I am spiritually training myself to see through my spiritual eyes - God's possible view of it all - I am becoming more aware of the grace and favor hidden there just waiting for me to discover it.
As I take time to discover it, I am drawn deeper into a love relationship with Jesus and I increase in my spirit; I see a possibility of a possibility. Remember,

"And in all things God works for the good of those that love Him, that are called according to His purpose"    Romans 8:28

So, please, take time to think on God's favor, look for it, ask for it. Be thankful and praise Him always!  It is good medicine!

13 Comments to Challenges and favor:

cheap essays help on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:15 PM
Yes, attitude towards life plays a significant part in the state of happiness. And that is the truth of life. A person is lucky is he or she is able to say that there was a pure happy moment in their life - and more so if they can remember it by heart

download pan card on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:54 AM
online application just takes out information section mistakes

crack-mac on Saturday, May 05, 2018 4:04 AM
This really is a nice post!

aadhar card status on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:25 AM
How to check your Aadhaar Card enlistment status utilizing your Name or Date of Birth? As of now, status enquiry is just conceivable with enlistment number which .

Blackmart Alpha on Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:18 AM
You got a really useful blog i have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.

frtntandrd on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 2:04 AM
After PUBG or Player Unknown's Battleground which has gone very well known for the Android fans, there is a similarly proficient diversion that has been similarly skilled in each right.

rrb modification on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:01 AM
The RRB serves U.S. railroad workers and their families, and controls retirement, survivor, joblessness, and scatter benefits

Microsoft telemetry on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:54 AM
Great work,its a nice content. It generates for me lots of pleasure and interest. Awesome job and keep on sharing.thanks for this post please share more post like this.

livenettv app on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:29 PM
Live NetTV Archives Learn more about Live NetTV on How To Watch. Keep tuned for more posts from us on VPN and Geoblocking.

MP Rojgar Samachar on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:20 PM
I was looking for something like this ,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting.

UkTVNow Firestick on Friday, June 15, 2018 8:33 AM

anime haven on Saturday, June 16, 2018 1:24 AM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article because it is very informative and useful for me. Thanks for nicely sharing.

cartoon hd movies on Sunday, June 17, 2018 10:33 PM
In 1957, "Louie the Fly" showed up on Australian TV as the toon opponent for Mortein.