4.11.16

Do you ever get just plain weary? Weary of things that need to be done, places that need to be gone to, people that need to be contacted or taken care of? We live in a very fast paced world now and it seems to me that every day brings another challenge on top of yesterday's! There is a good weariness in doing good and serving others, that's true. Not all things are arduous by any means. However, we seem to have an expectation of quick changes, quick resolutions, an end to something. Sometimes it all works that way but most of the time, no.
How many circumstances or situations are you continually praying for? How many people/loved ones do you pray for every day with no apparent changes in sight?
Even in ministries for Christ there are demands and expectations and unexpected pitfalls - as well as amazing and wonderful results that will catapult you into a new arena in serving. This brings more demands on your time and energy.  How did Jesus do it?? We can say that He was able to do it all because He was God in the flesh. Actually, He was every bit man and became the example to us humans on how to serve Father God and continue in restoring oneself every day. Many scriptures tell us that Jesus departed from the crowds and His disciples to spend time alone with the Father. He knew He needed energized in order to give out more energy to those around Him.
Do you take time out for yourself? Do you go off to be with Heavenly Father, to have one on one with Him? Do you give your mind and body rest and good care?
The enemy of our faith is in even our service to God if we are not wise enough to spend time with Him.  "Be still and know that I AM God; I will be honored among the nations, I will be honored in all the earth."Psalms 46:10
"And let us not grow weary while doing good (righteousness), for in due time season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."  Galatians 6:9

Be at peace. You cannot do all in your own flesh, all in your own understanding. Our Lord Jesus Christ will give you the strength and the wisdom to do all that He desires for you to do. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Take time with Him and renew your spirit IN Him each day.
The answers will come and situations/circumstances will be resolved.
Amen.

"Trust in the Lord  with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding (or strength); in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths (the way you should go or do).  Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear (be in awe of) the Lord and depart from evil (unrighteousness). It will be health to your flesh (body) and strength to your bones. "  Proverb 3:5-8

7 Comments to Weary:

Website on Wednesday, June 01, 2016 12:16 AM
This blog is something different and interesting, you are always doing your best to get enough reader. I can say that you are succeed with this. I am a continuous reader of your blog. Keep posting!!

Windows 10 License Key on Thursday, June 15, 2017 7:30 PM
windows key for windows 10 ultimate for windows for ultimate key , windows 8 enterprise genuine key download , microsoft outlook 2010 product keys , windows 10 professional , buy windows 10 key ,

YouTube on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:11 AM
Thank you considerably due to this exceptional report. I want to share with you Youtube . com. YouTube obtained quickly evaluated this capability in Will likely the previous year without any much more data for their rollout. It was eventually also constrained only for a couple members who are an element of YouTube's evaluation process. This period YouTube merely has opted for Canada for ones rollout in this feature under a new Giving tab. The purpose driving the Youtube . com text messaging offer is always to inspire visitors to stay in inside the Metacafe mobile app for featuring and conversing over a precise video media, and not have to turn between your other software. The new in-mobile app text messaging element is defined to compete with Facebook's footage services where you should review, like, portion, answer to observations or even privately disclose video footage with other people.

SenPerfect.com on Saturday, February 18, 2017 10:51 AM
As a form of college student, that you are with limited funds. You barely have the funds for to receive your novels and devour within comparable few days buy essays cheap Anytime you get hold of essays via the web kind us, we make sure to receive your essay available if you want it simultaneously on-time and inside of monetary budget

Industrial training in Indore on Monday, April 24, 2017 6:39 AM
Thanks for the post.

best custom service on Friday, January 26, 2018 4:14 AM
You blog is very cool. I love that you added the pink theme.

can you write my essay on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 1:18 AM
When I have no mood to do work and getting bore while working especially after the lunch time then I feel sleepy and lazy our self. On the Monday I spend my day with the weary mood and not to do work but I know I have got my weakness that how to fix it.