Psalm 71:8  "My mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day"

Have you ever tried the power of Praise? The sacrifice of Praise to God when you have felt the least like it? That is what sacrifice is, doing what you should when you don't want to!  I have been thinking of the Power of Praising God the Father for all His goodness; for the wealth of His love, mercy, and grace when I feel the least like it. I have learned that it doesn't matter what I feel, it is what I do. And I have learned to do what the Word tells me to do - praise Him and move with a thankful heart. It isn't easy because I don't want to, my flesh doesn't want to. My flesh won't respond right away but my spirit will - and almost immediately. This is a discipline of a warrior in Christ. Stand your ground, praise Him for what He IS doing and for what He WILL do. We should not be moved by the problem but by the Word of God - His Promises to us!
Praise, trust, and thanksgiving go hand in hand:
1 Thessalonians 5:16-19  "Be joyful always (purpose to be); pray continually (be in constant communication with the Lord); give thanks in all circumstances (a command),  for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus (trust Christ knowswhat He is working IN you).  Do not put out the Spirit's fire (do not stop the Holy Spirit's perfection IN you and through you)."
Listen..............You must remember, and know, that our God is working for our good in all situations and through all circumstances, constantly and continually. The Power of Praise turns our focus and spirit back onto Him and off the problem; our spirit rises up TO Him, our heart begins to sing IN Him, and our understanding and feelings come INTO alignment with His Word and His purpose for us. We 'see' through His eyes and then our focus changes.

A thankful heart is undefeatable. A mouth filled with praise for Him is incorruptible. A mind filled with His Word is unchangeable. A spirit filled with His praise is unshakable.

The Power of Praise is a tremendous weapon of warfare and the devil hates it!  Purpose to praise until your feelings catch up with your spirit - uniting with His Spirit!  Fill your mouth so full of praise that no negative word can escape from it, and your heart is full of Him!
And, watch and see what the Lord will do for you,  and for your life.......
                The Power of Praise moves the hand of God!

8 Comments to Power of Praise:

aromathyme.biz on Thursday, November 7, 2013 7:22 PM
I'm also writing to let you understand of the great encounter my cousin's princess found studying your blog. She discovered many details, most notably what it's like to possess an amazing coaching character to have many others very easily completely grasp specified problematic things. You undoubtedly did more than readers' expectations. Thank you for displaying these essential, safe, edifying as well as cool thoughts on this topic to Evelyn.

vistshop on Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:02 PM
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Many thanks

Ben on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 4:26 AM
This blog is very effective and valuable. I am very glad to read your blog. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Gym floor tiles

robux generator on Friday, August 14, 2020 11:22 AM
Very informative blog. This was very helpful! Great article! Thank you so much for this!

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:30 PM
토토사이트 What an interesting story! 먹튀검증I'm glad I finally found 안전놀이터what I was looking for.토토사이트 Thank you for letting me see this useful information. 꽁머니There's a story on my site that you might find interesting. I really hope you visit once. I will also visit this site often. In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 먹튀사이트조회 It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토 https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:31 PM
토토사이트 Hello. First of all, 먹튀검증 thank you for allowing me to read such a good post. I really enjoyed it! 먹튀 This content will be 먹튀검증업체 very helpful to me. 먹튀사이트 I live in another country, but your post impressed me deeply 안전한놀이터. I wish I had read this a little earlier. You seem to have a great ability to write 놀이터토토. I envy it so much. 안전놀이터 Because I'm actually running a 메이저놀이터 similar site. It's not enough yet. But there are many posts on my site that you might be interested in. Please visit me sometime and read my post. It must feel interesting. COVID-19 안전놀이터 is becoming a problem all over the world these days, and I'm worried if you 메이저토토사이트 and your country are okay. I hope there are no big problems. 토토사이트추천 Always be careful 토토레프리 and have a nice day today. Goodbye!https://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:32 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 Hello, 안전놀이터검증및연구센터 your post was really impressive to me. 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 I'm very happy https://remarka.kz/to finally find the article https://kipu.com.ua/I've been searching for. https://subtitles.ee/How did you write this article? 토토사이트 That's amazing. 안전놀이터 It is no exaggeration to 먹튀검증 say that you are an expert 먹튀검증사이트 in this field. 메이저토토사이트 I want to 메이저안전놀이터 learn how to 사설토토 write from you. 공식안전놀이터 Actually, 먹튀검증커뮤니티 I'm posting on 스포츠토토사이트 a similar site. 먹튀검증토토It's not really easy. 사설안전놀이터 That's why I think you're even greater. 최고의안전놀이터COVID-19 is a problem around 먹튀검증업체 the world these days. Are you okay? 검증토토사이트 I would like to thank you again for always being careful and allowing me to read this. Then have a happy day. Thank you. 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원 It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토

kainat on Friday, February 26, 2021 4:12 AM
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. back scratchers for sale