Seasons and Times

9.20.13

Seasons and times. We are entering a season of Fall. I look around and I see my fruit tree has dropped all her fruit, my flowers have bloomed and fallen, the leaves of my trees will soon be turning color and falling. Fall has never really been my favorite season of the year, nor is winter. Fall is a season of
transformation from life unto death, winter is hibernation and holding. I love Spring and Summer. Spring is the springing forth of life; new fruit, new flowers, new life. Summer is a sense of harvest for me, an expectation of.
However, when I think about it beyond myself, I realize Fall is a season in our life of dying to self and casting out a seed. This seed is future and sometimes we even wonder if anything went forth. Winter is a season of life when the seed is hidden from view and we feel that there is no seed and no life. The 'ground' seems hard and unyielding. Spring is the bursting forth of new Life in our life, the expectation of our seed; the seed starts to come through where we may have even forgotten we cast it down. The Summer season of our life brings our harvest from this seed - if we look for it, expect it, 'see' it.  Faith.
And yet, even in fall there really is a harvest as well. Old self becomes new self.  And winter yields a harvest of Faith. So many seasons of our life; so many seasons to cast a seed for Christ, for the Spirit of God to work with. Did you know that without a seed there will never be a harvest of anything? We know this in the natural but I wonder if we really do in the spiritual.  Do you cast out good seed for Christ? Or do you cast out seed filled with selfishness, your own agenda, destruction of others? We have the ability to seed for good 'Fruit' or for a crop of 'Thorns and Weeds' and we will reap of harvest of whichever we cast out.
What are you seeding for? Like seed grants like harvest. Corn begets corn. To harvest spiritually be must plant the 'seed' of what we have need of - faith, health, finances, joy, patience, love, friendship, respect, etc. Why do we think we can harvest without casting our proper seed? And remember, there is a time, right after we cast our seed, that it seems to go in hiding and the ground of life can seem hard and unyielding. Our seed is being protected and begins to die to become changed into what we need when we need it.
You must give God good and proper seed to work with!
Then watch over your seed. Water it with Faith and Prayer- waiting, looking, expecting. Pull up the weeds that will appear and try to strangle out the seed. Watch out for those who would discourage you in your seed, or try to steal your harvest.
Be active, be bold. Begin to cast out your seeds in Christ of what you have need of and then expect your harvest!

***Be careful you do not seed Thorns!  (Proverb 18:20-21)
Jeremiah 12:13   International Version
They will sow wheat but reap thorns; they will wear themselves out but gain nothing. They will bear the shame of their harvest because of the Lord’s fierce anger.”
Galatians 6:7-8  New International Version
Do not be deceived; God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life (with Him).
............Amen

11 Comments to Seasons and Times:

Fussball wette on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:14 PM
Wenn das so ist dann das ist sicher nichts Sie haben.Buchmacher - das Sportwetten ist einer der gehoert zu den Schwergewichten in der Offshore-und Wettangebot fuer Versorgung great tolle Boni.

assignment writingservice on Friday, December 22, 2017 10:01 PM
Seasons and times trees will soon be turning color and falling season of the year, nor is winter with this olivebranchdiscipleshipministries blog. The more with this informative concepts on seems hard and unyielding,keep it up.

https://cerasis.com/2017/11/02/log on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:13 AM
Seasons and times is the concept which must be shared with the students. There are many students who will bring some ideas for the development of this blog.

q on Friday, June 7, 2019 1:06 AM
q

Dyke on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:13 AM
They scan things, especially around the web which is why bullet points have become very effective. If you locate a warning post in regards to the ad you are contemplating, email the warning poster to obtain more information. craigslist state search Web proxies conceal your IP address and change it out with another, permitting you access extending its love to sites that contain previously banned you. You don�t need any special software or products to ready your photos for Craiglist.

rushessays on Sunday, February 9, 2020 10:41 AM
I enjoy reading your posts. You are such a great person! I admire you.

Ben on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 1:21 AM
Your blog is very informative for a lot of people. I really like it very much. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Lowest prices non slip mat

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:25 PM
토토사이트 Hello! Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증First of all,안전놀이터 thank you very much for 토토사이트providing us with this variety of information. 꽁머니I think it's information that can be used in many ways. I can't imagine how much effort you've made to write this. Thank you for your hard work. I would appreciate it if you would continue to provide us with such information. In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 먹튀사이트조회It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토 https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:26 PM
토토사이트 Your post really helped me a lot. 먹튀검증 As an opportunity to read one article, 먹튀 I'm reading all your other posts. 먹튀검증업체 I found out 먹튀사이트 that you are a person with a lot of abilities. Your website is full of really needed content 안전한놀이터. I envy you. I also run one of my websites. 메이저놀이터 It's a little different from you, but many posts are registered on my 놀이터토토 , and I'm still writing them. 안전놀이터 The posts are being updated almost every week, so if you're interested, visit them and read them. 안전놀이터 I'm sure it'll help you, too. There are many problems happening all over the world these days, and I hope you don't have any problems, 메이저토토사이트 and I hope you have a great day today. Thank you again for letting me read this, 토토사이트추천 and I'll see you next time토토레프리.Good byehttps://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:28 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 Nice to meet you. 안전놀이터검증및연구센터 That's a great post. 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 Thank you. https://remarka.kz/I live in a different country https://kipu.com.ua/from you. https://subtitles.ee/Your post will be popular enough in my country. 토토사이트 I'm very happy to 안전놀이터 read this post. 먹튀검증 Thank you. 먹튀검증사이트 You must have put a lot of effort into writing this. 메이저토토사이트 I'd like to appreciate that. 메이저안전놀이터 I wish I could write like you. 사설토토 Actually, 공식안전놀이터 I'm small, 먹튀검증커뮤니티 but I'm running my own website. 스포츠토토사이트 If you have time, 먹튀검증토토 please visit my website. 사설안전놀이터 There must be a post that 최고의안전놀이터 you will find interesting. 먹튀검증업체 And please leave a replay about 검증토토사이트 your shortcomings. It would be very helpful to me if you could. Thank you. Have a nice day! 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토

kainat on Friday, March 5, 2021 10:33 AM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. amazon back scratcher