10.23.13

Have you heard the saying that "imitation is the best form of flattery" ? I was thinking on this today. I like to people-watch as I am out and about and I notice children with their parents. With little boys it is so obvious that they imitate their dad in the way they walk and stand and in their gestures. The same for little girls, although they really imitate mom in their manner of speech, with words and tone, coupled with body language. It is amazing for me to watch and see that.
I wonder sometimes how God the Father looks at His children and perhaps He notices that some are developing the mannerisms of Christ in the way they talk, in their tone, in their choice of words. Perhaps others are beginning to 'walk in the Spirit' as Christ did and as the Father wants us to. Do you carry the mannerisms of your Spiritual Father? Are they the mannerisms of Faith, of Christ, of His Kingdom? Or are they the mannerisms of your Father the evil one. There is no other choice, it is one or the other (John 8:42-47). I wonder if we think we are just okay and it doesn't really matter. You know, it does.
It can make or break your life.  Whom do you imitate the most?  Whom do you choose to imitate?  People watch you too!

Ephesians 5:1  "Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love (His Love), just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

18 Comments to Imitation:

essay writing help online on Monday, July 23, 2018 5:29 AM
Woah, I am so into weapons and other arms and ammunition. Share some best practices to improve skills when it comes to maintenance of weapons and ammo

test on Monday, September 3, 2018 9:39 PM
test

rush essay reviews on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 2:50 AM
I look up to my sister because she stood as our mom when our mother passed away. She bore the entire responsibility and I never heard any complaints from her. I aspire to be my older sister. Not just because of her sense of responsibility, but also because of her maturity. However, I must also commend my dad for raising us right, despite the loss of our mom. They are the people I admire the most. I hope to be as responsible as them in the near future.

writers resume on Monday, October 8, 2018 2:55 PM
I don't like to imitate things. I am not really good at it.

Amrita on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 10:53 PM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.

Vishal Singh on Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:13 PM

Tajinder Singh on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 10:49 PM

Pyarimohan on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 3:12 AM

Jai Kumar on Saturday, December 14, 2019 1:34 AM

Henry on Sunday, December 15, 2019 10:32 PM

Namita Agrawal on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 10:25 PM

Amritam on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:32 AM

Rani on Saturday, February 29, 2020 5:32 AM

Swaraj on Monday, March 9, 2020 3:27 AM

Massage in Delhi on Friday, April 17, 2020 4:01 AM

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:25 PM
토토사이트 Hello! Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증First of all,안전놀이터 thank you very much for 토토사이트providing us with this variety of information. 꽁머니I think it's information that can be used in many ways. I can't imagine how much effort you've made to write this. Thank you for your hard work. I would appreciate it if you would continue to provide us with such information. In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/ And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 먹튀사이트조회 It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토 https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:26 PM
토토사이트 Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증 I run a site that uploads posts similar to yours. 먹튀 Your post is really different. 먹튀검증업체 I really enjoyed reading it. 먹튀사이트 What did you think of this post? That's great. I wish I had your writing skills. I envy you. It's not enough for you 안전한놀이터, but there's a lot uploaded 메이저놀이터 on my site. There are also uploaded contents that you may be interested in, 안전놀이터 so please visit and read them and leave your comments. I'd be very happy if you could. I think it'll help me a lot 놀이터토토. Anyway, 안전놀이터 thank you again for allowing me to read these posts 메이저토토사이트 and I will visit your website often. Well, 토토사이트추천 thank you very much토토레프리 . Goodbye!https://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:28 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 Hello, 안전놀이터검증및연구센터 I would like to 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 tell you that https://remarka.kz/I read your post very well. https://kipu.com.ua/I put a lot of effort https://subtitles.ee/into finding this quality article. 안전놀이터 Your writing skills are amazing. 토토사이트 Are you an expert on this subject? 먹튀검증 I think so. 먹튀검증사이트 That's how much your writing 메이저토토사이트 feels professional. 메이저안전놀이터 I hope many high-quality posts like yours 사설토토 will be posted on 공식안전놀이터 the website I run by me. 먹튀검증커뮤니티 If you're curious, 스포츠토토사이트 please visit my website as well. 먹튀검증토토 I'm still lacking a lot, 사설안전놀이터 but if you come and 최고의안전놀이터 point out what I'm lacking, 먹튀검증업체 my website will be able to develop further. 검증토토사이트 I'd be very happy if you would. Once again, thank you for writing, and I hope you have a great day today. Thank you. 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원 It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토