4.9.14

Have you  noticed how busy our world is? How busy your life is? We live in a state of 'doing' and not 'being'. Communication is everywhere, good or bad.
I do have to wonder if our lives might be more peaceful without all the business and easy communication and demands upon our time an emotions.
I am mindful, as I sit here quietly in the sun, of a quieter and simpler time. I let my eyes move over the yard and the plants, noticing the details and wonder of creation. I take time to look at everything and it is peaceful. God has created marvelous and wondrous things that we move right on pass and never give time to.
I notice the details of each flower and leaf, of each fruit tree and bush. I notice the difference in my tiny little dog and the big dog of my daughter. They have worked out their differences in personality and size and are peaceful with eavh other now.
Wonderful and amazing!
Take time to reflect on our God's greatness and creative abilities. Take time to rest and be at peace. Let go of your busy-ness of life.
Remember, you are a human 'being' not a human 'doer'!

Psalm 104:24  Amplified Bible  "O Lord, how many and varied are your works (creations)! In wisdom have you made them all; the earth is full of your riches and your creatures."
Psalm 29: 11  Amplified Bible   " The Lord will give [unyielding and impenetrable] strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace."

13 Comments to Busy-ness:

topdissertations on Thursday, May 10, 2018 10:56 PM
To be busy in life is good for us. In this b log we will read all about the business of life. We should read this blog till the end and we also can share this blog with more and more people.

GoMovies on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 12:09 AM
What a great and interesting post. I like your writing skills and appreciate your working effort making on this post.

John on Monday, July 13, 2020 5:27 AM
This blog is very effective and valuable. I am very glad to read your blog. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Stylish gymnastic mats

Anonymous on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 9:41 AM
The information and the aspect were just wonderful. I think that your viewpoint is deep, it’s just well thought out and truly incredible to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts so well. Good job and keep it up. Black writing tablet

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:24 PM
토토사이트 I've never seen such perfect information in every way.먹튀검증 All the information is helpful to me.안전놀이터 In fact, I said,토토사이트I live in the country.꽁머니 There's a lot of information that'll really help. I am very glad and grateful for that. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with such information in the future. In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 먹튀사이트조회 It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:26 PM
토토사이트Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증 Your post was really impressive. It's an unexpected idea. 먹튀 It was a great 먹튀검증업체 stimulus to me. 먹튀사이트 How did you come up with this genius idea? Your writing ability is amazing. I wish I could have excellent writing skills like you. Actually 안전한놀이터, 메이저놀이터 I have a website that writes an article similar to your post. I'm still far behind you, 놀이터토토 but I'm constantly uploading posts. Would you like to visit my website? I'm sure there's a post that you'll like. 안전놀이터 Please visit and read the post, and leave your comments 메이저토토사이트 as replay if you like it. 안전놀이터 It will be of great help to me. 토토사이트추천 I read your article very well. I hope you have a good day today토토레프리. Thank you.https://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:27 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 I finally found 안전놀이터검증및연구센터 what I was looking for! 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 I'm so happy. https://remarka.kz/You don't know https://kipu.com.ua/how much I've tried https://subtitles.ee/to find content like your post. 안전놀이터 Thank you for finally finding the post 토토사이트 I was looking for. 먹튀검증 Actually, 먹튀검증사이트 I also run a website that 메이저토토사이트 is similar to your post theme. 메이저안전놀이터 If you have time, 사설토토 could you visit my website? 공식안전놀이터 I think it would be very helpful for me 먹튀검증커뮤니티 if you could visit my site 스포츠토토사이트 and read the uploaded post 먹튀검증토토 and leave your comments on 사설안전놀이터 it would be very helpful for me. 최고의안전놀이터 I live in a different country from you. 먹튀검증업체 But the content of your article will be very popular in 검증토토사이트 my country. Thank you so much for letting me read this post again. Have a nice day today. Thank you. 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원 It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토

kainat on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 11:27 AM
I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. back scratchers amazon

柔滑亮澤面膜 on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 11:45 AM
There are particular dissertation web-sites by the online marketplace to develop acquire secured in a dark noted down in your own web page.

Cadore Kitchen Installer NY on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 12:18 PM
This is the reason marketing promotions campaigns so that you can useful investigate earlier than posting. It will be easier to put in writing a more effective place like this.

犀利士 on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 1:01 PM
Thanks for the blog loaded with so much information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.

beauty products on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 8:51 AM
The extremely quite possibly a decent deal that in actual fact extremely savored perusing. Isn't really usual that have the option to check a given idea.

loiyt on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:18 AM
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also kitchen masher