7.23.14

Drought.  The ground is so dry! I am observing as I have been out walking my yard, my ground, that the grass is turning dry, lifeless, dead. It is becoming straw. As I watched through the hot and sunny days, the ground became dryer and hard. I became concerned. There are a lot of wildfires springing up  and they are running rampant, destroying ground and homes in its way. I began to pray for rain, several days of good steady rain. Not devastating rain that will cause flooding and damage, but just the right amount of rain to refurbish and refresh the ground and to bring Life.
I began to think of Elijah and how he prayed for the relief of drought and watched with anticipation for the beginning of the rain. For the sign. How he quietly waited and believed.
This morning I woke up to the sound of good, steady, refreshing rain coming down in a rhythm of beats upon my ground, my yard. I am grateful. I am rejoicing. I know that because of this rain my ground will spring up life, my flowers will open and receive, and my fruit trees will greedily drink in the water to feed the fruit springing up on them.
As I am aware of all this I am reminded of dry and lifeless spiritual ground that lies within each of us from time to time, some more than others. Some do not even know that they are dehydrated and dying of spiritual thirst. They are lifeless and lethargic, just moving through life with as little energy as possible.
The lack of water is devastating on a human being, and the lack of spiritual water is devastating to the human spirit. I want to greedily drink from the  well of the Holy Spirit, to be washed and refreshed daily in the Word of God! I want to walk in 'life' and 'growth', and create life wherever I am and wherever I go.
There is an amazing move of the Holy Spirit moving over the face of this earth, encompassing each and every parasol of ground. Water, drink, refreshing, Life!
I want to be aware of it and to receive from it. Do you? Are you receiving the healthy clear water of the Holy Spirit or are you drinking out of a polluted and dirty well, one of your own making (own strength) or one that is counterfeit (false beliefs)??
Come. Let us drink of the Holy Spirit. Let us be alive with the refreshing, anointing and power of God the Father running through us. Let us have the Spiritual ability to create Life wherever we go and not to bring spiritual death. What do you think?  Invite Christ to take over your life and to bring you Life! Take a chance and see. Trust Him.....   Your life depends upon it.
- Pastor Sandi

9 Comments to Drought:

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:32 PM
Nie in keiner Weise Wette aus gegen ein Streifen. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

Russhessay on Saturday, September 9, 2017 5:31 AM
Very few people who take care of trees and struggling to restore greenish view to this earth. Thumbs up for your struggling and I definitely want to join your campaign by growing the first plant in my home lawn.

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:35 AM
Alle Sie haben zufuehren ist Ort Erwerb erhalten Ihre Gewinne. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:44 AM
Gute Gross besitzen die feinsten Branchenexperten zur Herstellung Vorhersagen und Empfehlungen und Vorschlaege. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

John on Monday, July 13, 2020 5:01 AM
This article is helpful for every visitor. I appreciate your effort. I will come back to the website to read your blogs. Thanks for posting. Keep posting. Stylish tarps for sale

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:24 PM
토토사이트 Hello! Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증First of all,안전놀이터 thank you very much for 토토사이트providing us with this variety of information. 꽁머니I think it's information that can be used in many ways. I can't imagine how much effort you've made to write this. Thank you for your hard work. I would appreciate it if you would continue to provide us with such information. In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/ And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 먹튀사이트조회 It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토 https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:26 PM
토토사이트 That's a really good article. 먹튀검증 I'm so happy to read this. What you wrote 먹튀 was very helpful to me. 먹튀검증업체 Thank you. When did you start 먹튀사이트 uploading these posts? That's amazing. Actually, I run a site similar to you. I upload articles often, 메이저놀이터 but it is quite difficult to upload quality content like you. If you have time, could you visit my 안전한놀이터? Please leave your comments after reading what I wrote. If you do so, I will actively 안전놀이터 reflect your opinion. I think it will be 안전놀이터 a great help to run my 놀이터토토. 메이저토토사이트 Anyway, thank you again 토토사이트추천 for allowing me to read 토토레프리 such a good article. Have a good day.https://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:27 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 Have you been writing 안전놀이터검증및연구센터 this for a long time? 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 I think he's an expert in https://remarka.kz/this field. https://kipu.com.ua/I think so. https://subtitles.ee/That's how high quality your writing is. 안전놀이터 I also run a website with 토토사이트 a topic similar to your article. 먹튀검증 But I'm still lacking a lot 먹튀검증사이트 because it hasn't been long since 메이저토토사이트 I started running the website. 메이저안전놀이터 It would be great 사설토토 if I could write and 공식안전놀이터 post as well as you. 먹튀검증커뮤니티 Great! You must have put a lot of 스포츠토토사이트 effort into writing these posts. 먹튀검증토토 I hope I can work hard in 사설안전놀이터 the future to 최고의안전놀이터 write a similar level of writing to you. 먹튀검증업체 Thank you so much for 검증토토사이트 letting me read this again. I would appreciate it if you could let me read more posts with good content. Then have a good day. 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토

kainat on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:58 PM
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. back scratchers for sale