Patience.  Always patience.
"The bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, pain, etc., without complaint, loss of temper, or irritation."

I am currently in another "season" of patience. It seems to be a continual work of growth that the Holy Spirit does in me.  I am so much better than a few years ago, but each time this season of time comes to me I find I still have these sharp edges of impatience that need to be rounded off and smoothed off. Continual and never ending....
Patience with the weather, patience with family members and personalities, patience with work, friends, church, services.
Have you noticed how these opportunities and challenges just seem to abound in our lives?
I can get into a service line at the grocery store with only one person ahead of me, already checking out, and a price check needs to be verified or an item sought out or replaced, and I stand there watching the long line next to me -that I tried to avoid - get shorter and shorter as they are very expediently
checked out. Still waiting, still working on patience.
How are you doing with patience? Does your temper flare up and words fly out of your mouth? Are you complaining and critical? Do you zoom in and out of traffic, annoyed at the stop and go momentum, or the slow driver ahead?  These situations are opportunities to develop our integrity, our character, our witness for Christ.  The world wants peace but doesn't know how to attain it. We, as believers in Christ, must show forth the fruit of the Spirit
and we must learn self-control. Until we get it, we will continue to have opportunities to learn patience and establish peace.  Are you a fast learner??

Colossians 3:12 (NIV)
"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."

7 Comments to Striving for Patience:

rushmyessay paper writng service on Friday, June 2, 2017 8:46 AM
The striving for patience the bearing of provocation the sharp edges impatience and never ending. Keep sharing with olivebranchdiscipleshipministries blog,patience with family members challenges working on complaining and critical.

research paper service on Friday, December 21, 2018 6:14 AM
I love the verse you gave, it is true that as God's chosen people, we must apply what is said in this verse. Well, the topic here is patience, it is true that if we practice patience, we allow the Holy Spirit to move in us. If we pray for patience, the Lord will give us annoying people. It also says in Galatians that patience is the fruit of the Holy Spirit. So, if we are praying for patience, ask God to guide you. I am blessed by your post, it is truly empowering.

paul on Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:33 PM
Nice

Harry on Friday, July 10, 2020 7:41 AM
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Buy best electrical rubber matting

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:24 PM
토토사이트 That's exactly what I was looking for. 먹튀검증The country I live in is 안전놀이터 I think this article in 토토사이트 will be very helpful.꽁머니 Do you know about? It's not that famous, but you'll find it interesting enough for you to come and talk to. Thank you. In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 먹튀사이트조회 It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토 https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:25 PM
토토사이트 Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증 I run a site that uploads posts similar to yours. 먹튀 Your post is really different. 먹튀검증업체 I really enjoyed reading it. 먹튀사이트 What did you think of this post? That's great. I wish I had your writing skills. I envy you. It's not enough for you 안전한놀이터, but there's a lot uploaded 메이저놀이터 on my site. There are also uploaded contents that you may be interested in, 안전놀이터 so please visit and read them and leave your comments. I'd be very happy if you could. I think it'll help me a lot 놀이터토토. Anyway, 안전놀이터 thank you again for allowing me to read these posts 메이저토토사이트 and I will visit your website often. Well, 토토사이트추천 thank you very much토토레프리 . Goodbye!https://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:27 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 Hello, 안전놀이터검증및연구센터 I would like to 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 tell you that https://remarka.kz/I read your post very well. https://kipu.com.ua/I put a lot of effort https://subtitles.ee/into finding this quality article. 안전놀이터 Your writing skills are amazing. 토토사이트 Are you an expert on this subject? 먹튀검증 I think so. 먹튀검증사이트 That's how much your writing 메이저토토사이트 feels professional. 메이저안전놀이터 I hope many high-quality posts like yours 사설토토 will be posted on 공식안전놀이터 the website I run by me. 먹튀검증커뮤니티 If you're curious, 스포츠토토사이트 please visit my website as well. 먹튀검증토토 I'm still lacking a lot, 사설안전놀이터 but if you come and 최고의안전놀이터 point out what I'm lacking, 먹튀검증업체 my website will be able to develop further. 검증토토사이트 I'd be very happy if you would. Once again, thank you for writing, and I hope you have a great day today. Thank you. 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원 It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토