10.30.2015

I have been pondering on comfort and encouragement and how it can effect the human being.

Have you noticed that you get more comments of criticismLearn  of encouragement?  It seems we are surrounded with correction and negative comments most of the time.  The world is rushing good,nd and so focused on "tomorrow" that few are aware of today. Jesus told us to focus on today and be thoughtful about tomorrow. "Take no thought of tomorrow for sufficient for the day is the evil thereof"  Matthew 6:34

In counseling I have noticed over and over again that people are fully aware, or think they are, of all they do wrong or all they mess up.  They are not aware of their value or what they do that is positive.  Words are powerful and carry great weight; they will bring comfort or discouragement. It is hard to not respond to someone who is positive and imparts positive to us.  We are drawn to someone who seems to see something good in us, something acceptable and something worthwhile.  Jesus does this. His Word does this. How thankful I am for both - one and the same. The simple truth is, one cannot impart comfort or encouragement or  Life  to anyone if they don't have it themselves.
Don't you feel like the world needs this? I do!  It doesn't mean that correction is not needful, or to be brought to us, but it does make a huge difference in how it is done.  So much hurt, so much pain and so many disappointments, so much anger colors our words. Selfishness comes from our fear of not getting what we need, fear of losing what we have.
Today we have a choice:  will we be one who comforts, encourages, brings a positive word to someone, or will we be the one who is critical and negative and brings condemnation and hopelessness?  This can be "death" to the hearer.  Keep in mind that none of us really deserves goodness.

Romans 3:12   "They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one.”
Romans 10:15   "And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!”
Romans 15:2   "Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification"

We all fail, we all blow up, we all can bite and chew each other up.

Galatians 5:15    "But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!"

However, it is time for a change. It will take one person at a time, one on one.  I am quite sure that we would prefer that people are patient and kind to us, understanding and encouraging, uplifting and positive. I am quite sure that we would prefer someone see that what we are doing is good and that we are not all "bad".   Isn't this true?
So, will you add to the problem or will you be a strong part of the solution?  Learn how to bring instruction and correction so that the person blooms instead of dies. A "win-win".  Learn how to speak to those around you as you would want them to speak to you. Think about how you want someone to treat your heart of emotions and feelings.  Learn to impart goodness and not evil.
Step out today and change the world. It won't be easy but it is possible. Stay the course and be purposeful. Don't let the big bag of wind of adversity and opposition blow out your Light!  Rise up and be a child of God and not a child of the devil.  Purpose to find the positive instead of all the negative. Be a helpmate to Jesus and not a hindrance. You will benefit too! Today is the day!!!   Get going!  What you give out you will get back.................

Job 16:2,5   "I have heard many things like this; you are miserable comforters, all of you!"   "But my mouth would encourage you; comfort from my lips would bring you relief."

23 Comments to Positive:

https://www.bestessaycompany.info/ on Wednesday, July 4, 2018 5:11 AM
A very well written and comprehensive blog with many useful tips and suggestions. i find it more inspirational and motivating for many. all the best dear

roof expansion joint on Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:02 AM
I tried few of the software mentioned in this post but nothing worked. Now I am searching for some names on writing services site if available there. Thank you for sharing this post.

luxury sofa on Monday, September 10, 2018 2:25 PM
Your exterior working art experience is boundless and I do recognize your addition of some extended features in your efforts,which is just remarkable.Thanks a lot.

Amrita on Friday, December 28, 2018 2:40 AM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.

picbear on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 9:26 PM
this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Coming my site to know more top account on instagram

dianabol comprar portugal on Thursday, February 20, 2020 6:12 AM

patricia0 on Sunday, March 29, 2020 10:28 AM

margaret1 on Sunday, March 29, 2020 11:23 AM

Robux Generator on Saturday, April 4, 2020 10:57 AM

clenbuterol on Wednesday, April 8, 2020 11:21 AM
ZMichellephillips Ronaldmichellewilliam RHelensmith Jamesbarbarajohn

Free V Bucks Generator on Sunday, April 12, 2020 12:32 PM

coin master free spins on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 12:25 PM

coin master on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 1:50 AM

coin master on Friday, May 22, 2020 9:20 AM

coin master triche on Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:53 AM
https://community.holmesglen.edu.au/event/gratuit-coin-master-triche-illimite-pieces-astuce https://community.holmesglen.edu.au/event/coin-master-triche-2020-astuce-coin-master https://community.holmesglen.edu.au/event/coin-master-triche-2020-astuce-coin-master-0 https://community.holmesglen.edu.au/event/coin-master-triche-generateur-en-ligne

coin master triche on Saturday, May 30, 2020 5:58 AM
https://vtrans.vermont.gov/sites/aot/files/webform/1Coin-Master-Triche-Pieces-Astuce22.pdf https://vtrans.vermont.gov/sites/aot/files/webform/Astuce-Triche-Coin-Master27052020.pdf https://vtrans.vermont.gov/sites/aot/files/webform/Astuce-Triche-Coin-Master28052020.pdf

robux generator on Monday, July 20, 2020 11:27 PM
KSusanperez Ronaldruthkevin NHelenhall Stevenhelenpaul

robux generator on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:44 AM
XMaryyoung Christophersusanmark GSarahtaylor Thomasmargaretkevin

Islamabad Escorts on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:31 AM
Fantasy with Our Escorts looking for your time in which she can make you pleasure with her hot sexual service. If you're ready for that to meet her for more exciting sexual fun

Escorts In Lahore on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:35 AM
Are you Looking For the perfect Lahore Escorts Models who can full-fill your desire what you want. Our Escort Agency have great experience in providing the best services you can ever imagine.

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:23 PM
토토사이트 First of all, thank you for letting me see this information.먹튀검증 I think this article can give me a lot of inspiration.안전놀이터 I would appreciate it 토토사이트if you could post more good contents in the future. 꽁머니There are also many good articles on my site. I would appreciate it if you could visit once and enjoy it. Thank you. Have a nice day! In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/ And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 메이저토토사이트 It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토 https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:25 PM
토토사이트 Your post really helped me a lot. 먹튀검증 As an opportunity to read one article, 먹튀 I'm reading all your other posts. 먹튀검증업체 I found out 먹튀사이트 that you are a person with a lot of abilities. Your website is full of really needed content 안전한놀이터. I envy you. I also run one of my websites. 메이저놀이터 It's a little different from you, but many posts are registered on my 놀이터토토 , and I'm still writing them. 안전놀이터 The posts are being updated almost every week, so if you're interested, visit them and read them. 안전놀이터 I'm sure it'll help you, too. There are many problems happening all over the world these days, and I hope you don't have any problems, 메이저토토사이트 and I hope you have a great day today. Thank you again for letting me read this, 토토사이트추천 and I'll see you next time토토레프리.Good byehttps://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:27 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 Nice to meet you. 안전놀이터검증및연구센터 That's a great post. 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 Thank you. https://remarka.kz/I live in a different country https://kipu.com.ua/from you. https://subtitles.ee/Your post will be popular enough in my country. 토토사이트 I'm very happy to 안전놀이터 read this post. 먹튀검증 Thank you. 먹튀검증사이트 You must have put a lot of effort into writing this. 메이저토토사이트 I'd like to appreciate that. 메이저안전놀이터 I wish I could write like you. 사설토토 Actually, 공식안전놀이터 I'm small, 먹튀검증커뮤니티 but I'm running my own website. 스포츠토토사이트 If you have time, 먹튀검증토토 please visit my website. 사설안전놀이터 There must be a post that 최고의안전놀이터 you will find interesting. 먹튀검증업체 And please leave a replay about 검증토토사이트 your shortcomings. It would be very helpful to me if you could. Thank you. Have a nice day! 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토