12.4.14  Changes

Seasons:  each of the four divisions of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter) marked by particular weather patterns and daylight hours, resulting from the earth's changing position with regard to the sun.

This is the definition of seasons in the natural state of man.  Where I live, it is not uncommon to  have the season blend together in some manner, they are not always definitively defined as they are along the eastern coast. I have been thinking of the "seasons" of my life; those changing times I have gone through both naturally and spiritually.  In this definition of seasons, I can see the Spirit of God. I am not sure of how many seasons of changes I have gone through this year, but it sure seems to be many!
In this definition, relating to us spiritually,  I think we can count on at least 4 per year. The number 4 indicates rule or dominion, earth or the physical (4 corners), creation or creative works.
Let's look at the seasons and how they may look to us within the Spirit's perspective:
Winter:  a time of "holding", a time of planting seeds for later harvest, a time of resting or inactivity, a time to move in faith believing without the evidence of that faith (hidden), a time to let our 'ground' rest in the Spirit of God
Purpose:  to take reflection of one's self, to learn to wait upon the Lord, a time to 'know' that the Holy Spirit is moving when we don't seem to see anything happening, a time to plant seeds of faith for a harvest when we are ready for the harvest, preparation for new beginning.
Spring:  a time for new beginnings, a time of stepping up and stepping out, a time to 'bloom' where God has planted you to be for the moment, a time to activate the seed of faith you planted in the winter season, a time to look for new life and the 'fruit' that is developing, a season of hope and expectation.
Purpose: to be aware of harvest coming, to clean up your field of faith from the weeds and thorns the silent enemy has come to plant in your harvest, turning into the Son, initiating growth in the Spirit, expectations of newness.
Summer:  full exposure to the Son, heat, can be dry, thirsting for water - the Holy Spirit; 'fruit' growing and ready for 'use', a time of comfort and goodness and productivity but also a time of purging by going through the 'fire'.
Purpose:  to show forth the growth of the 'seed', to experience the growth of the fruit of your life, to seek out refreshing in the Holy Spirit, and to allow the heat of the Son to purge out impurities in you, learning to trust the Lord in what He is doing in your life so that you are ready for your harvest
Autumn:  harvest, reaping, cleaning up for new plantings, filling up and overflowing for the 'winter', a time of strengthening
Purpose:  to take in the favor and the benefits of labor, to see a new transition in yourself, and the filling up for quiet time and resting that is to come,

Let us learn to embrace the seasons of our life. Some are full of light and vigor and good works and some are tense and purging, turning us inward to see the hand of God move within us to clean us up and ready us for His purposes. Some seasons are filled with joy of the harvest and goodness, and then some seasons are times of rest, quietness, transitions that can seem cold and harsh.
God always has a plan for your life regardless of the times and seasons. Take time to note what season you are in and allow Him to work for your good. Do not become discouraged or think that God is no where to be found. He is here. He is always Now, He is always ready and moving and working for your good. Be at peace and welcome the seasons of your life. Fill each and every one up with an overabundance of Him through submission, obedience, increasing and growing faith, a mouth of thanksgiving and praise, and do all with a deep heartfelt purpose to fulfill your calling and the Kingdom's assignments for your life!  Embrace the changes of your life! Be blessed!

Daniel 2:21   "And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding."
Acts 14:17   "Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; He provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.”
Jeremiah 8:7   "Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the Lord."
Psalm 85:12   "The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest"

13 Comments to Changes:

7dollaressay.com review on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 9:31 AM
have been into writing but now i would like to explore some best essay writing tips please recommend me some great professionals who can work best on it.

assignment helper on Monday, July 30, 2018 10:58 PM
Interesting, Gadsden is an American revolutionary flag. It is a symbol of bravery, revolution, friendship, determination, a sign of new perception and resilience for people who struggle for their liberty and civilization. It is very important for American Navy and its motto is “do not tread on me”.

Harry on Friday, July 10, 2020 4:57 AM
I have read your blog. Your is very great and cool. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Buy best pvc tarpaulin

Simon on Sunday, July 12, 2020 2:04 PM
It was an amazing experience visiting your site, all the blogs here are as per the standard of the query. Really appreciate your effort in this mobile on installments

Katich on Sunday, July 12, 2020 2:38 PM
I have seen so much posts but not seen such type of posts before.Your work is so good and impressive. Thanks for it Brazil Coronavirus Online

Simpson on Monday, July 13, 2020 10:42 AM
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog. Keep it up. Get you ebook writing services at www.ebookwriter.co.uk/

Emon on Monday, July 13, 2020 1:30 PM
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog. Keep it up. Freelancing online training courses

Schwaan on Monday, July 13, 2020 3:43 PM
It was an amazing experience visiting your site, all the blogs here are as per the standard of the query. Really appreciate your effort in this ECAS

johnsmith on Saturday, August 22, 2020 8:27 AM
this is really amazing and wonderful blog i really loved your article and thanks for posting.it is really helpful for me learn social media marketing from top trainers now

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:23 PM
토토사이트 Your information was very useful to me. 먹튀검증That's exactly what I've been looking for!안전놀이터 Thank you.토토사이트 How did you come up with this?꽁머니 That's amazing. I'm not good enough, but I'm running a site that deals with similar information. I hope you can visit once and talk with me. Thank you. Have a nice day! In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/ And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 먹튀사이트조회 It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토 https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:25 PM
토토사이트 What a nice comment! 먹튀검증 Nice to meet you. I live in 먹튀 a different country 먹튀검증업체 from you. Your writing will be of great help to 먹튀사이트 me and to many other people living in our 안전한놀이터. I was looking for a post like this, but I finally found it. 메이저놀이터 Thank you so much for letting me read this 놀이터토토. This post touched me a lot. Actually, I'm running a website. I'd like to write on my site, 안전놀이터too, referring to your post. I'm still lacking a lot, but I'm working hard! 안전놀이터 If you're interested, please visit my site. I'd appreciate it if you could read my article and leave your comments. 메이저토토사이트 Thank you again for leaving me good posts, and I will visit often and read other posts. 토토사이트추천 Be careful of COVID-19토토레프리, have a good day!https://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:27 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 That's a very good story! 안전놀이터검증및연구센터토토사이트분석전문블로그 I read your article very deeply. 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 Hello, my name is https://remarka.kz/and I run a site similar to yours. https://kipu.com.ua/Compared to you, https://subtitles.ee/the site I run is not enough. 토토사이트 However, 안전놀이터 I am also working hard 먹튀검증 to upload 먹튀검증사이트 more than 2 posts a week. 메이저토토사이트 If you are interested, 메이저안전놀이터 please visit 사설토토 my website. 공식안전놀이터 I would appreciate it 먹튀검증커뮤니티 if you could visit 스포츠토토사이트 and read my article 먹튀검증토토 and leave your comments. 사설안전놀이터 It will be of great help to me. 최고의안전놀이터 Anyway, 먹튀검증업체 have a nice day today and thank you for your hard work. 검증토토사이트 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원 It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토

Kianat on Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:20 AM
Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. back scratchers amazon