Challenges and favor

3.16.15

I have been paying attention to the richness of God's favor in my life. Do you ever take time to do that?  Life moves quickly around us and our focus is more apt to be on what we need, what we are doing, what we don't have, that we think will make our life easier. My life seems to get busier and busier every week and I have made a decision to slow it down. I don't want to miss what my God is doing in my life, all the grace, all the blessings, all the favor.  I have found that, for the most part, I really do have all I need and if not, my God will supply if I ask Him.
Favor is a kind act, undeserved; something done or granted out of good will; the state of being approved or held in high regard.  Most of the time favor comes to me in the form of a challenge or something that can appear as negative at first. If I view all things through my own human eyes, I would become discouraged and upset, even fearful; but because I am spiritually training myself to see through my spiritual eyes - God's possible view of it all - I am becoming more aware of the grace and favor hidden there just waiting for me to discover it.
As I take time to discover it, I am drawn deeper into a love relationship with Jesus and I increase in my spirit; I see a possibility of a possibility. Remember,

"And in all things God works for the good of those that love Him, that are called according to His purpose"    Romans 8:28

So, please, take time to think on God's favor, look for it, ask for it. Be thankful and praise Him always!  It is good medicine!

31 Comments to Challenges and favor:

cheap essays help on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:15 PM
Yes, attitude towards life plays a significant part in the state of happiness. And that is the truth of life. A person is lucky is he or she is able to say that there was a pure happy moment in their life - and more so if they can remember it by heart

download pan card on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:54 AM
online application just takes out information section mistakes

crack-mac on Saturday, May 05, 2018 4:04 AM
This really is a nice post!

aadhar card status on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:25 AM
How to check your Aadhaar Card enlistment status utilizing your Name or Date of Birth? As of now, status enquiry is just conceivable with enlistment number which .

Blackmart Alpha on Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:18 AM
You got a really useful blog i have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.

frtntandrd on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 2:04 AM
After PUBG or Player Unknown's Battleground which has gone very well known for the Android fans, there is a similarly proficient diversion that has been similarly skilled in each right.

rrb modification on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:01 AM
The RRB serves U.S. railroad workers and their families, and controls retirement, survivor, joblessness, and scatter benefits

Microsoft telemetry on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:54 AM
Great work,its a nice content. It generates for me lots of pleasure and interest. Awesome job and keep on sharing.thanks for this post please share more post like this.

livenettv app on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:29 PM
Live NetTV Archives Learn more about Live NetTV on How To Watch. Keep tuned for more posts from us on VPN and Geoblocking.

MP Rojgar Samachar on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:20 PM
I was looking for something like this ,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting.

UkTVNow Firestick on Friday, June 15, 2018 8:33 AM

anime haven on Saturday, June 16, 2018 1:24 AM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article because it is very informative and useful for me. Thanks for nicely sharing.

cartoon hd movies on Sunday, June 17, 2018 10:33 PM
In 1957, "Louie the Fly" showed up on Australian TV as the toon opponent for Mortein.

terrariumtv apk download on Saturday, June 23, 2018 2:16 AM
Live NetTV is the APK that allows you to to watch Live TV channels from different Countries which includes Pakistan, India, UK, US and other countries as well.

Aadhar card on Monday, June 25, 2018 12:51 PM
Thanks for posting such a great information. It is easy to understand and so useful.

pan card online print on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 11:04 AM
I want to thank you for helpful information and I like your point of view vistor also like this.

tspsc on Friday, July 06, 2018 11:20 PM
Get notification of all Government jobs, State and Central Govt Jobs including SSC, PSC, UPSC etc. Get latest govt jobs updates at Jagran Josh.

Must Read on Saturday, July 07, 2018 12:48 AM
Nice Post. All Information regarding to Mini militia Mod Apk is there. Click on Must Read.

Do read on Sunday, July 08, 2018 10:27 PM
getting bored of comments. play and hack game using lucky patcher.

terrarium tv on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:30 AM
The FAQ portion on the official site ensures that Terrarium isn't honest to goodness.

epson l360 adjustment program on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:55 AM
I am extremely happy to peruse the post,it is exceptionally well written.You have done diligent work in composing this post and I awed your work. You're the best.

KissAnime on Monday, July 16, 2018 1:44 AM
Awesome buddy a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the great article. Keep post another critical data.

Cartoon HD Download on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:52 AM
Amazing pal an obligation of appreciation is all together to share the colossal article. Keep post another basic information.

Fortnite apk android on Saturday, July 21, 2018 12:42 AM
An array of malicious Android apps purporting to be popular game Fortnite are ... payload being spread under a false Android APK domain.

talktowendys on Friday, July 27, 2018 5:11 AM
Just go to talktowendys.com and fill the Wendy's survey there and cash the offer that is present on your receipt.

b-pharmacy-first-year-books on Monday, August 06, 2018 6:15 AM
I am remarkably lively to investigate the post,it is enormously well written.You have done resolute work in framing this post and I pushed your work. Appreciative.

http://voicechangerfordiscord.info/ on Monday, August 13, 2018 9:52 PM
Voice changers change the tone or pitch, add bending to the client's voice, or a mix of the majority of the above and shift extraordinarily in cost and modernity

happy-birthday-mom-quotes-from-daughter on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2:55 AM
Heavenly article. To a marvelous degree interesting to investigate. I genuinely love to analyze such a respectable article since it is to an uncommon degree instructive and satisfying for me. A dedication of gratefulness is all together for enjoyably sharing.

epson resetter l120 on Saturday, October 06, 2018 2:20 AM
With Epson Micro Piezo ink fly innovation and ink beads as little as 6 picoliters, this surprising entertainer reliably creates extraordinary quality and shading

New Year 2019 on Saturday, October 06, 2018 3:40 AM
This makes the each individual equivalent upon the arrival of upbeat New Year 2019. This is on account of that needy individuals can purchase each one of those things which a rich people have.

iamhja on Sunday, November 11, 2018 12:49 AM