Hope for the day

4.27.15

Hope for the day. What would we do without it. Somehow, no matter how bad the previous day, we wake up to a new day and hope abounds within us again. Sometimes it is a very small flicker and sometimes it will flood our whole being. It really doesn't matter as long as we embrace the measure of hope that we have for the day we face.
Hope is that inexplicable sense of expectation of something good, something positive, the daring of a possibility that is in favor to us and to our need. Who can explain it? Who can put it into words? Now the hope that the world gives us, our natural-man hope, is based in our own understanding, expectations, dependencies,  and strength, and can be dashed without warning as these things fall apart. But hope that comes from Christ Jesus is based on Him and His works in us, through us, and around us - not dependent on anything but Him, His Word, and the Holy Spirit. It takes all 'works' out of our hands. What a relief. All we have to do is to know that our Lord loves us and always has our good in mind. Always.
How many times we have had to go through things that we didn't think we would ever be able to live through??  And then because of prayer, hope, faith we made it and were able to look back and see the 'coincidences, luck, etc.' that enabled us to make it. You do realize that in Christ there are no such thing as coincidences or luck, but only the moving, connecting, and nudging, of the Holy Spirit??  These are God-designed connections, appointments, and directions.  Let's be mindful of the role of hope in our lives. Hope connected to faith brings favor and brings blessings. Let's not miss it. Let's not look back with regret.  Turn your life over to Christ Jesus and begin to see the connections of hope.  He know all things about you. He is never caught unawares.
Without hope we lose heart and we die, spiritually and sometimes physically.
Tomorrow always brings new hope, new mercies, and new possibilities.

Psalm 43:5   Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 25:5   Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 31:24   Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
Psalm 119:49   Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.

7 Comments to Hope for the day:

custom essay on Monday, December 18, 2017 3:05 AM
Excellent post. Styling your blog the right way is key. This information is impressive. I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.

australianwritings on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:34 PM
Everybody needs some motivation so they can work so great and genuine. This story is brimming with the intriguing data which I require a considerable measure. I need to state that you are an astonishing story teller and this is your diversion which is so intriguing.

Useless Websites on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:12 PM
Hope for the day Useless Websites

John on Wednesday, July 8, 2020 4:42 AM
Your blog is very informative for a lot of people. I really like it very much. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Cheap prices electrical safety mats

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:17 PM
토토사이트 Hello! Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증First of all,안전놀이터 thank you very much for 토토사이트providing us with this variety of information. 꽁머니I think it's information that can be used in many ways. I can't imagine how much effort you've made to write this. Thank you for your hard work. I would appreciate it if you would continue to provide us with such information. In addition, COVID-19 is becoming a problem all over the world these days. I hope there's no harm to you and your family. 먹튀가디언 Thank youhttps://twiddeo.com/ And, 먹튀검증토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 메이저토토사이트 There were so many incidents this year. 사설토토 I am still feeling a lot of inconvenience and birds due to the special virus. 먹튀사이트조회 It's already getting 토토사이트 a lot colder, 안전놀이터 so make sure to 먹튀검증 pack warm clothes. 먹튀요기요 Please spend the rest of https://mtygy.com/ your life happy. 메이저놀이터 Then, have a nice day!놀이터토토 https://twiddeo.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:19 PM
토토사이트 Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증 I run a site that uploads posts similar to yours. 먹튀 Your post is really different. 먹튀검증업체 I really enjoyed reading it. 먹튀사이트 What did you think of this post? That's great. I wish I had your writing skills. I envy you. It's not enough for you 안전한놀이터, but there's a lot uploaded 메이저놀이터 on my site. There are also uploaded contents that you may be interested in, 안전놀이터 so please visit and read them and leave your comments. I'd be very happy if you could. I think it'll help me a lot 놀이터토토. Anyway, 안전놀이터 thank you again for allowing me to read these posts 메이저토토사이트 and I will visit your website often. Well, 토토사이트추천 thank you very much토토레프리 . Goodbye!https://elephonemobile.com/

Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2020 9:20 PM
토토사이트분석전문블로그 That's a really good 안전놀이터검증및연구센터 handwriting. 먹튀검증의새로운패러다임 Your article impressed me https://remarka.kz/very much. https://kipu.com.ua/ I've been wanting to https://subtitles.ee/read these posts for 안전놀이터 a long time. 토토사이트 I'm very happy to 먹튀검증 finally read this post. 먹튀검증사이트 Thank you again for uploading this post. 메이저토토사이트 The COVID-19 problem is 메이저안전놀이터 really serious around 사설토토 the world these days. 공식안전놀이터 Are you and your country okay? 먹튀검증커뮤니티 Our country is also in 스포츠토토사이트 a very difficult situation. 먹튀검증토토 Thank you for 사설안전놀이터 writing such a brilliant article in such a difficult situation. 최고의안전놀이터 That's how much your article 먹튀검증업체 gave me strength. 검증토토사이트 I hope you and your family will avoid COVID-19 safely, and only good things will happen. Thank you. Have a nice day. 사설토토사이트 Already 2020 is nearing the end. 확실한먹튀검증 There were so many incidents this year. 토토사이트검증업체 I am still feeling 안전한토토사이트 a lot of inconvenience and 먹튀검증사이트 birds due to the special virus. 안전공원 It's already getting 먹튀신고 a lot colder, 놀이터추천 so make sure to 토토 pack warm clothes. 먹튀 Please spend the rest of 메이저토토 your life happy. 놀이터토토